Chilli Oil Chicken Pasta
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 300g ready pasta (cooked)
- 150g cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Chilli Oil
- Shredded parsley
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cook pasta according to cooking instructions.
- Add olive oil to a pan over a medium heat and stir fry onion and garlic until they begin to soften (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the sun dried tomatoes and cooked chicken and stir frequently for 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta, toss quickly, and add MamaLan’s Chilli Oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with parsley and parmesan cheese.
Simply remove the chicken and proceed with the recipe.
For more colour and more vitamins, add mushroom, courgette and cherry tomatoes.