Miso Chicken Burger
Prepare 10 minutes + marinating | Cook 20 minutes | Serves 2
- 2 chicken breasts, flattened
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Miso Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Marinate the chicken with all the chicken ingredients for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile pre-heat your oven to 200C (400F).
- 2 buns, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake the flattened chicken pieces for 20 minutes or until juices run clear from the thickest part of the chicken. Alternatively, pan-fry for 5 minutes on each side until golden.
- Assemble your burger with bun, lettuce, chicken, mayonnaise, spring onion, tomato and chilli flakes.
- Serve with salad and fries. Enjoy!
Substitute chicken with aubergine slices. Cut 1 small aubergine into 1cm slices and follow the recipe as above.
Maximise that miso taste by adding 1 tbsp MamaLan’s Miso Sauce to the mayonnaise.