Miso Edamame & Tofu Salad (VG)
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 5 minutes | Serves 2
- 100-150g tofu, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 cup frozen edamame beans shelled
- 1/2 to 1 broccoli head, cut
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Miso Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 red radish, sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Add vegetable oil to a medium heat pan, stir fry garlic for 30 seconds before adding the tofu pieces, broccoli, and edamame.
- Add MamaLan’s Miso Sauce and stir for 4-5 minutes until tofu and vegetables are cooked.
- Switch off heat, drizzle sesame oil and mix through.
- Serve warm or cold with radish and toasted sesame seeds
This salad also works really nicely with steak strips.
Add the steak strips at the same time as the garlic if going non-vegan.