Miso Marinated Grilled Steak
Prepare 10 minutes + marinating | Cook 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 2 steaks, your choice of cut
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp MamaLan’s Miso Sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the steak with the other ingredients for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Barbecue the steak or use a griddle pan to cook the steaks for 3-5 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on the other.
- Serve with fries and salad.
Substitute steak for 250-300g tofu, marinate tofu per recipe and grill 2 minutes on each side.
Steaks with a little fat marbling, such as ribeye work best for this recipe.