Miso Puff Tofu Stir Fry (VG)
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 60g fried puff tofu, cut in half
- 1/2 to 1 broccoli head, cut
- 4 tbsp MamaLan’s Miso Sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Steamed rice
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 red radish, sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Add vegetable oil to a medium heat pan, stir fry onion and garlic for2 minutes until it starts to soften.
- Add tofu and broccoli and stir for 15 seconds.
- Add water and cook for 1 minute
- Add MamaLan’s Miso Sauce and stir for 2-3 minutes until sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve with steamed rice, spring onion, radish, and toasted sesame seeds.
Use 150g cooked shredded chicken instead of tofu, and follow the recipe.
Cut the tofu in half, so it can absorb all the flavours from the sauce.