Sesame Baked Fish
Prepare 10 minutes + marinating | Cook 15 minutes | Serves 2
- 2 white fish fillets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing
- Combine all the fish ingredients and marinate for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, pre-heat the over to 200C (400F).
- Rice or roasted potato chunks
- Side salad
- Lemon wedges
- Bake the fish fillets for 15 minutes or until juices run clear from the thickest part of the fish.
- Serve with rice or potatoes, salad, and lemon wedges.
- Drizzle more MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing if desired.
Use vegan fish (no need to marinate). Follow the rest of the recipe.
Add MamaLan’s Chilli Oil to the fish marinade if you are a lover of spice.