Sesame Chicken Burger
Prepare 10 minutes + marinating | Cook 20 minutes | Serves 2
- 2 chicken breasts, flattened
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine all the chicken ingredients together in a bowl, mix well to cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile pre-heat the oven to 200C (400F).
- 2 buns, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- A few red onion slices
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing
- Bake the flattened chicken pieces for 20 minutes or until juices run clear from the thickest part of the meat. Alternatively griddle pan fry the chicken for 5 minutes on each side until golden.
- Assemble your burger with bun, sesame chicken, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing.
- Serve with salad and fries.
Use 100-150g tofu, cut the tofu the lengthways. Marinate per recipe and pan fry for 5 minutes until tofu is cooked.
Add a side of honey mustard slaw for a sweet and tangy burger experience.