Sesame Chicken Noodle Salad
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 5 minutes | Serves 2
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 60g beansprouts
- 4 tbsp MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing
- 150g cooked chicken strips
- 300g ready noodles (cooked)
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Chilli Oil
- Red chilli slices
- A small handful of chopped coriander
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Cook noodles according to cooking instructions.
- Assemble the noodle salad: noodles, chicken strips, beansprout, MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing, cucumber and MamaLan’s Chilli Oil.
- Finish by adding chilli slices, coriander, and toasted sesame seeds.
Try Dali Bean Curd Sheets, soak tofu sheets in cold water for 20 minutes, then squeeze out excess water and cut into thin ribbons.
Any noodles will work but at MamaLan we recommend good old wheat noodles.