Sesame Chicken & Veg Stir Fry
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 150g cooked chicken strips
- 1/2 pack green beans, cut
- 1/2 red pepper, cut
- 4 tbsp MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Steamed rice
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat up vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat, stir fry onion for 2 minutes until softened.
- Add chicken, green beans, red pepper and stir for a few seconds. Add water, cook for 1 minute. Then add MamaLan’s Sweet Sesame Dressing and stir frequently to cook for a further 2 minutes until the sauce is no longer watery.
- Serve with steamed rice, sprinkle of spring onion and toasted sesame seeds.
Use 100-150g tofu. Cut the tofu into 1.5cm cubes, add 1 tsp salt and follow the rest of the recipe.
For extra crunch, add some toasted almond flakes.