Sriracha Avocado & Prawn Salad
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 5 minutes | Serves 2
- 150g cooked prawns
- 1 medium ripe avocado, cut into 2cm cubes
- 50g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cos lettuce, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Toasted cashew nuts (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine prawns, avocado, tomatoes, and lettuce in a large bowl.
- Add MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha, sesame oil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve with toasted cashew nuts (if using).
Use 100g-150g tofu, cut into 1.5cm cubes. Pan fry with little oil, salt, and pepper and follow the recipe.
Extra hungry? Add some couscous as a base.