Sriracha BBQ Chicken Wings
Prepare 10 minutes + marinating | Cook 20-25 minutes | Serves 2
- 10 chicken wings, slightly scored
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tbsp MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Whisk all the chicken ingredients except the chicken wings together until sugar and salt are fully dissolved.
- Cover wings with marinade and leave for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
- Chopped coriander
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Red chilli slices
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Lime wedges
- Cook on an outdoor BBQ or bake in a pre-heated oven at 200C (400F).
- If baking in oven, arrange marinated wings in single layer, put in oven for 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the wings. Once wings are cooked on one side, turn them over and bake for a further 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with all the garnish ingredients.
Use 400-500g tofu, cut into 2cm cubes. Add 1 more tbsp salt and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
Make sure you have enough wings to go around for your summer BBQ!