Sriracha Beef Burger
Prepare 10 minutes + chilling | Cook 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 200g beef mince
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 1 tsp mixed dried herbs
- 20g fine breadcrumbs (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the beef mince with all the beef ingredients except the vegetable oil. Shape into 2 patties and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- 2 buns, lightly toasted
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- A few red onion slices
- 2 tbsp MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha
- Heat vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. When pan is smoking lightly, cook burgers for about 5 minutes on each side for well done or 3 minutes for medium.
- Assemble your burger with bun, lettuce, beef patty, mayonnaise, tomatoes, red onion and MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha.
- Serve with salad and fries. Tangy and tasty!
Substitute for good quality vegan burger patties.
Add a cheddar cheese slice for the ultimate sriracha burger.