Sriracha Stir Fried Chicken
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 to 1 broccoli head, cut
- 150g cooked chicken strips
- 4 tbsp MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha
- 2 tbsp water
- Steamed rice
- Chopped coriander
- Red chilli slices
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat up vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat, stir fry onion and garlic for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add chicken, broccoli and stir for a few seconds. Then add water, cook for 1 minute.
- Add MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha and stir frequently to cook for a further 2 minutes until the sauce is no longer watery.
- Serve with steamed rice, coriander, red chilli and toasted sesame seeds.
Using 100-150g tofu, add 1 tsp salt and follow the recipe.
Need to up your vitamins? Add more veg such as peppers, sugar snap peas or baby corn.