Sriracha Stir Fry Noodles (VG)
Prepare 10 minutes | Cook 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 60g beansprouts
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 300g ready noodles (cooked)
- 4 tbsp MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Salt to season
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- Red chilli slices
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add oil, garlic, stir for 30 seconds.
- Add beansprouts, peas, cooked noodles, MamaLan’s Pineapple Sriracha and light soy sauce. Stir for 2 minutes and ensure sauce is coated evenly.
- Season with salt if desired.
- Serve with chopped spring onion and red chilli slices.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions but reduce cooking time by 1 minute.
Add any protein of your choice with garlic in Step 1, follow the rest of the recipe.
Undercook the noodles slightly as the stir frying will cook the noodles further.